· Human life begins at fertilisation (conception).
· All human life is a gift, has inherent worth and is precious.
· The killing of innocent human life is considered wrong by all civilised societies.
· Human beings in the womb are innocent and should be allowed to be born.
· Therefore abortion (the killing of pre-born babies) is wrong.
Abortion is harmful to babies, their mothers, fathers and wider family. Abortion
has detrimental effects upon societies, particularly where it has been legalised.
The abortion of babies is a humanitarian issue of huge proportion.
Created4Life seeks to encourage care for both mother and child. They are both valued
Created4Life endeavours to reach the public with balanced, educational and biologically
accurate information with the hope that fewer people will choose to abort their child.
Created4Life’s distinctive approach
1. No banners. The Created4Life style is friendly with the aim of talking with passersby.
This is why we do not display banners or slogans. These are often associated with
protests where there is little or no positive engagement with the public.
2. No explicit abortion pictures. The displaying of graphic abortion pictures (by
some pro-life groups) leads to confrontation with authorities and the anger and/or
alienation of those hurt by abortion as well as other members of the public. We also
want the Created4Life display table to be suitable for children. Therefore we do
NOT display graphic abortion pictures. However, some of our leaflets show a small
image of a pair of feet of a baby aborted at 10 to 12 weeks from conception. We also
distribute the ‘Precious Feet’ badge which was modelled on this photo. We use the
photo and badges sensitively.
3. It is the policy of Created4Life to encourage people of all faiths and none to
volunteer and help. Our common ground is the protection of the unborn and the support
of their mothers and families. Although people of all faiths are encouraged to join,
Created4Life is not a religious organisation and does not permit the propagation
of particular belief systems through the display tables.
4. Created4Life doesn’t aim to enter the political arena. We leave that to other
organisations that have greater expertise in that area. However, circumstances may
at times lead Created4Life to join in the political process.
5. Created4Life is not a counselling service but does give information to those seeking
help. When appropriate we refer people to registered counselling agencies.